Meeting tonight (Monday), September 18 at 7:00 pm.
Lots of administrative items on tonight’s agenda:
Vacating of two streets; bridge maintenance requests; waste facility reimbursements and upgrades; wastewater treatment plant materials and upgrades; utility easements; approval of a wireless antenna; transference of alcohol licenses; transference of delinquent board-up, clean-up, vacant property inspection and housing inspection fees to the December 2006 city tax roll, and so on.
- Approval of rezoning of South University Avenue.
- Resolution to adopt the Northeast Area Transportation Plan.
- Approval of a budget appropriation for a professional services contract for a facility economics report update for Broadway Village.
- Appropriation of funds from the Open Space and Parkland Preservation bond proceeds to reimburse the Open Space and Parkland Preservation millage fund.
- The CVS Pharmacy planned project site plan on Stadium.
« Previous Article Bickering Continues to Distract AATA
Next Article International Talk Like a Pirate Day »
Supposedly there is a meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, September 19 at 7:00 pm. The agenda is not available as of 3:00pm today. If it is posted, it should be here.