Tuesday, October 3 at 7:00 pm.
(Moved to Tuesday due to Yom Kippur holiday)
City Council Agenda
- Resolution to install bike lanes on Pontiac Street, from Barton Drive to Ann Arbor Railroad
- Removal of the minimum setback requirement for C2A and C2A/R Zoning Districts
- Resolution to re-appropriate funding for the development of a Citywide Transportation Plan Update (it was approved for but did not get used in the last fiscal year).
Thursday, October 5 at 7:00 pm.
(Moved to Thursday due to Council meeting being moved to Tuesday)
Planning Commission Agenda
« Previous Article Young Republican Attacked (updated)
Next Article October is a great time to help Ann Arbor's Hungry »
- Public hearing and action on City of Ann Arbor Non-Motorized Transportation Plan. This citywide, comprehensive plan identifies ways to improve non-motorized access throughout Ann Arbor and to points outside the city. The plan includes design guidelines, existing conditions, proposed facilities and a description of how to implement the improvements. This plan will replace the 1992 Bicycle Master Plan.
- Commission will welcome Kirk Westphal, the new Planning Commissioner.