Monday, October 16, 7:00 pm
City Council Agenda
- Rezoning of South University Avenue.
- Pilot program in the DDA for temporary sidewalk permits for portable signs.
- Extension of the lease for the Hands-On Museum to 2026.
- Approval of exterior rehabilitation of affordable Housing at Parkhurst Apartments on Pauline.
- Investment Portfolio and Finance Committee Reports.
Planning Commission Meeting
Tuesday, October 17, 7:00 pm
Planning Commission Agenda
« Previous Article Enough restaurants?
Next Article Saturday: Arbourfest 3! »
- Platt Road Center Planned Project Site: 13,704 two-story building with 47 parking spaces at 3100 Platt Road.
- Proposal to remove a garage and add 1,121 square foot addition at 344 South Ashley (on the corner of Ashley and William).