Tuesday, February 20 at 7:00 pm. (One day later due to President’s Day holiday)
City Council Agenda
- Plymouth Road Plaza Planned Project Site Plan
- 200 South Ashley Street Site Plan
- Resolution to Approve a Professional Services Agreement with Quinn Evans Architects for the Planning and Design of the Ann Arbor Municipal Center ($962,600.00) and Establish a Project Budget for the Police/Courts Building ($1,011,000.00)
- Resolution to Approve an Option to Purchase Agreement with Village Green Residential Properties LLC for the Sale and Redevelopment of City-Owned Property Located at First and Washington
- Resolution to Approve Street Closing for The Arena’s NCAA Basketball Tournament Celebration on March 17, 2007
- Monthly parking permit price hike
Planning Commission (Moved to Thursday due to President’s Day Holiday)
Thursday, February 22 at 7:00 pm.
Planning Commission Agenda
« Previous Article City Council/DDA Joint Work Session: Parking
Next Article Budget Woes »
- The February 22 agenda has not been posted as of 2/19/07.