Tuesday, April 3 at 7:00 pm. (One day later due to Passover)
City Council Agenda
- Platt Road Rite Aid Rezoning
- Resolution to Approve Closing Huron River Drive for Improvment Project
- Resolution to Approve Contract with Waste Management of Michigan for Delivery of Yard Waste to the Ann Arbor Compost Center
- Easy Street Sidewalk Project
- Resolution to Approve the First Amendment to McKinley Parking Agreement
- Resolution to Authorize Renewal of Lease for 18 Apartments at Tuscan Creek Apartments and associated services for former Y residents.
There will be a special presentation of the results of the Citizen Survey at 6:00 pm in Council Chambers. This will also be televised.
Planning Commission (Moved to Thursday due to Passover)
Thursday, February 22 at 7:00 pm.
Planning Commission Agenda
« Previous Article U of M students occupy Coleman's office to protest sweatshop labor
Next Article Huron River Drive Public Workshop »
- Public Hearing and action on Zaragon Place
- Action on Resolution regarding Floodplain Mitigation.