Monday, June 18 at 7:00 pm.
City Council Agenda
« Previous Article Councilmember Suarez guest blogs on Metromode
Next Article Washtenaw lands 100% of federal farm preservation dollars »
- Comment on Rail Service North of Ann Arbor (Mayor Hieftje and Northfield Township Supervisor Michael Cicchella)
- Resolution on Dog Parks
- Avery House/Elks Lodge Planned Project Site Plan and Development Agreement
- Resolutions on Water, Sewer, and Stormwater Rates
- Resolutions to approve Ann Arbor Discovering Downtown (A2D2) Committee recommendations on Parking, Zoning, Historic Districts, and Urban Design
- Resolution to Establish an Economic Development Fund, Amend the Ann Arbor City Budget for FY07 to Transfer Funds to the Economic Development Fund, Amend the Ann Arbor Budget for FY08 to Appropriate Funds for the Economic Development Fund, and Approve a Purchase Order in the amount of $49,837.50 Using Economic Development Fund Funds for Google Employee Parking.