Monday, November 5 at 7:00 pm.
City Council Agenda
- Resolution authorizing street closing for deLights are Goin’ on Downtown special event on Friday, November 16, 2007.
- Resolution to approve a project milestone extension to the Option Agreement for the Purchase of Land at 350 S. Fifth Avenue (the old Y).
- Resolution to establish preserve areas within the City Park System.
- Communications from DDA (approval of a provision for additional parking spaces for William Street Station and Ann Arbor Hotel to enable these projects to meet zoning requirements and assistance to Zaragon Place for creation of a pedestrian walkway during construction).
« Previous Article Wayfinding Designs 2
Next Article Vote this Tuesday, November 6 »
- Resolution requesting the DDA prepare a written recommendation for the construction of an underground parking garage on the city-owned South Fifth Avenue parking lot (per David Cahill but not on the agenda).