Tuesday, January 22 at 7:00 p.m. (One day late due to Martin Luther King Holiday)
City Council Agenda
« Previous Article RIP Community Life
Next Article Library Renovations and the Library Lot »
- 202 South Division Street PUD Site Plan and Development Agreement. (Replacement for Metro 202. This proposal is for an 120-room hotel rather than the previously-approved apartment building.)
- 42 North Site plan (Maple Road) (160 four-bedroom student apartments with 640 parking spaces).
- Lower Burns Park rezoning.
- Recommendation to change compost pickup to carts similar to waste carts. Residents can buy City-approved compost carts from local retailers (compost bags and bundling of materials next to carts will still be allowed). Also changes to allow selected buildings to store waste carts in front open space.
- Emergency Request for Additional Funds from the Federal Farm and Ranch Land Protection Program (FRPP) for the Purchase of Development Rights (PDR) on the Charles and Catherine Braun Farm and William Gould Farm in Ann Arbor Township (added after the newspaper deadline).
- Emergency Purchase and Installation of Conduit from Turnkey Network Solutions and the Appropriation of Funds and Amendment of the Information Technology Service Unit Budget (added after the newspaper deadline).