Tuesday, February 19 (one day later due to President’s Day holiday) at 7:00 pm.
City Council Agenda
- Rezoning of portions of Lower Burns Park neighborhood from R4C (Multiple-Family Dwelling District) to R1D.
- Reconsideration of approval of liquor license for golf course .
- Resolution to approve Golf Course Deficit Elimination Plan as of June 30, 2007 (response to letter from the State) (added after newspaper deadline).
- Resolution to reduce fees at the city’s golf courses effective for the 2008 golf season and increase the senior citizen qualification age (added after newspaper deadline).
- Resolution to approve review of Central Area Plan.
« Previous Article Panel Discussion: From the Farm to Your Fork
Next Article Streetcars in Ann Arbor's Future? »
- Request for proposals for 415 W. Washington Street.