Monday, March 3 at 7:00 pm.
City Council Agenda
- Ordinance to amend sections of the living wage requirements so that non-profit organizations who furnish services under contract to the City or receive financial assistance under a grant program administered by the City would not be subject to the living wage requirement unless the contract amount or grant award exceeds $40,000 in a 12-month period.
- Resolution to have City Council consider some changes to the compost pickup amendments from February 4.
- Resolution to create Ad-hoc Golf Advisory Committee.
- Approval of a greenbelt purchase with Webster Township.
« Previous Article Allen’s Creek Stormwater Improvement Workshop
Next Article The New Jefferson Market and Cakery! »
- Resolution to Transfer Delinquent Sidewalk Improvement Charges to the 2008 City Tax Roll (postponed since October).