Ann Arbor Area Community News
The AATA announced a list of service changes that it is proposing for the fall. You can view the list of changes here
AATA has this to say about the proposed changes:
“Overall, the proposed changes are designed to add service during morning and afternoon peak hours, and improve on-time performance on routes where this has been a problem, including the 4, 1U and 12U routes. The proposed changes would improve service to the Miller Road Park & Ride lot and add service to the new Skyline High School.”
Some other highlights of the changes:
There are many ways for you to comment on these changes:
1) By computer: Comment or ask questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (put “Service Changes” in subject line).
2) By phone: Call the service change hotline at 734.677.3934.
3) By fax: To 734.973.6338 (put “Service Changes” in subject line).
4) By mail: AATA Service Changes, 2700 S. Industrial Hwy., Ann Arbor, MI 48104.
5) At public information meetings:
The Public Info meetings are listed in the link above and start on March 25th.
« Previous Article Michigan Daily: "Policy could ban hot dog vendors"
Next Article Ann Arbor's first day of spring: Council races begin »
New Comments(twitter feed)
Arbor Update Topics