Monday, April 7 at 7:00 pm.
City Council Agenda
« Previous Article Weekend Fun
Next Article Town Hall Meeting: Wednesday, April 9 »
- Living wage ordinance amendment—the Summer Festival clause.
- Resolutions to establish the 1001-1013 Broadway Historic District and the Broadway Historic District.
- Changes to compost pickups including extending pickups through November and changes in how the city provides compostable carts. (City would deliver one cart per household for a $25 charge—additional carts would be at cost.)
- Reconsideration of the Village Green (First and Washington) decision.
- Courthouse and police facility resolutions.
- Resolution to approve funding for Art in Public Places.