City Council: Monday, August 17 at 7:00 pm.
« Previous Article Lawsuit Filed Over E-Mails and Parking Structure
Next Article Arbor Update updates »
- Presentation of the E. Stadium Boulevard Bridges Replacement Project’s conceptual design
- Rezoning of 11 park properties (Pittsview Park, Windemere Park, Waymarket Park, Turnberry Park, Stapp Nature Area, Redbud Nature Area, Maryfield Wildwood Park, Oakwoods Nature Area, Molin Nature Area, Foxfire West Park, and Crary Park) from residential to Public Land zoning
- Rezoning of 12.90 acres of the South Side of Narrow Gage Way from Township District to Public Land zoning
- Resolution to allow temporary outdoor sales and the display of goods and services as a special exception use in the C3 Zoning District
- Resolutions to approve temporary liquor licenses to the Nash Bash Country Music Festival at the Farmer’s Market on August 20 and the HomeGrown Festival at the Farmer’s Market on September 12