City Council: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 7:00 pm.
- Amendments and ordinances regarding bicycle transportation
- Parking fine amendment and resolution to restructure and adjust parking fine schedule
- Resolution to Approve Fiscal Year 2011-2016 Capital Improvements Plan
- Resolution to Approve U of M Soccer Complex Annexation, 12.5 Acres, 2323 South Main
City Council: Monday, January 4, 2010 at 7:00 pm.
- Resolution to approve a Business Improvement Zone (BIZ) and Zone Plan for South Main Street between Huron and William
- Proposals Submitted in Response to the RFP Involving the Library Lot
- Amendments regarding bicycle transportation and parking fines
City Council: Thursday, December 21 at 7:00 pm.
- An Ordinance to Amend Section 1:833 of Chapter 24 (Public Art) to Reduce Percent for Public Art for Three Years
- An Ordinance to Amend City Code to Implement a “Pick-Up” Provision Allowed by Internal Revenue Code 414(h) for Non -Union Employees of the City of Ann Arbor
- Resolution Regarding New Parking Meters
City Council: Monday, December 7 at 7:00 pm.
- Resolution to exempt eligible nonprofit housing providers from the collection of property taxes for up to two years
- Ordinance to reduce percent for public art for three years
- Resolution to accept the “Huron River and Impoundment Management Plan” from the Environmental Commission and 30 Consensus Recommendations
- Resolution to purchase property at 219 Chapin and appropriate $269,500.00 from the Open Space and Parkland Preservation Millage Bond Proceeds
- Resolution to approve purchase of development rights on Girbach Farm, approve participation agreements with Lodi Township and Legacy Land Conservancy and appropriate $815,767.00 from Open Space and Parkland Preservation Millage Bond proceeds
- Resolution to allocate $200,000.00 in Neighborhood Stabilization Program Funds to Avalon Housing Inc. or an Affiliated Ownership Entity for the acquisition and rehabilitation of 701 Miller
- Resolution to return Proposed Amendments to Chapters 55 (Zoning) and 59 (Off-Street Parking) Regarding Area, Height and Placement to the City Planning Commission
City Council: Monday, November 16 at 7:00 pm.
- Public Hearing on A2D2 Downtown Design Guidelines (continued)
- Ordinance to Amend to Chapter 55 (Zoning) and Chapter 59 (Off-Street Parking) and Rezone Downtown Properties for the Ann Arbor Discovering Downtown Project (A2D2)
- Individual Hearing on the Rezoning of 1320 South University (next to the Bagel Factory) at the Request of the Property Owner
- Resolution to Recommend Approval of Issuance of a Downtown Development District Liquor License to Silvio’s Organic Pizzeria
City Council: Thursday, November 5 at 7:00 pm.
- Resolution to Approve Downtown CVS Pharmacy Site Plan, 209 South State Street (public hearing)
- Resolution to Approve Consolidation of City of Ann Arbor Master Plan: Land Use Element (public hearing)
- Resolution to Approve Memorandum of Understanding between the City of Ann Arbor and the University of Michigan for the Development of the Fuller Road Station and Approve Fuller Road Station Master Concept Plan
City Council: Monday, October 19 at 7:00 pm.
- Resolutions “pertaining to Argo Dam” (added late)
- Resolution to authorize city to contract for repairs on E. Stadium Bridge
- Resolution to approve Neighborhood Stabilization Funds
- Resolution appointing Georgetown Mall Citizens Committee
- Resolution approving Dominicks rezoning from R4C to PUD
City Council: Monday, October 5 at 7:00 pm.
- Public Hearing on A2D2 Downtown Design Guidelines
- Resolution to Approve Agreement with Clarion Associates for Integration and Clarification of Zoning and Land Use Ordinances
- Resolution to Establish a Sandwich Sign Board Task Force
- Resolution to continue the Moratorium on the Installation of New Parking Meters
- Resolution to Permit Home Football Game Parking in Frisinger Park
City Council: Monday, September 21 at 7:00 pm.
- Resolution to approve City Place Site Plan and Development Agreement
- Near North PUD Public Hearing (continued from 9/8/09 City Council meeting)
- Dominick’s area rezoning from R4C to PUD
- Resolution to disclose Council e-mail from November 1, 2000 to September 8, 2009 at no public charge
- Plastic bag ban
City Council: Tuesday, September 8 at 7:00 pm.
- Near North Public Hearing
- First reading of A2D2 ordinances
- Resolution opposing closure of the Post Office Station on South University
- Resolution appointing South Fourth and South Fifth Avenues Historic District Study Committee
- Resolutions accepting funds for neighborhood stabilization and low-income housing support
- Approval of Jolly Pumpkin’s liquor license