Monday, June 2 at 7:00 pm (City Hall)
- Backyard chicken ordinances (most likely the final vote)
- Resolution to approve conceptual plan to redesign Fifth Avenue and Division between Packard and Beakes to be more bicycle and pedestrian friendly
- Resolution approving the court and police facilities capital improvement bonds
Also of interest are several public hearings at Tuesday’s Planning Commission Meeting.
Tuesday, June 3 7:00 pm (City Hall)
- University Village Site Plan (South University on the Village Corner). A proposal to construct a mixed-use development (retail on first level, 342 residential dwellings units on rest of floors) consisting of one 25-story tower with two wings, 20 stories each, and a total of 259 parking spaces (235 underground)
- Amendments to the Zoning Ordinance. The proposed changes would reduce front setback requirements, increase height limitations, and (for non-residential districts) allow greater floor area ratios
- Proposed Citizen Participation Ordinance that addresses the implementation of an early notification stage for citizens. The purpose is to improve communications between real estate developers who are proposing projects, City staff who will be reviewing projects, and citizens who may be affected by their plans.
Monday, May 5 at 7:00 pm.
City Council Agenda
- Amendment to City Code giving pedestrians the right of way in marked crosswalks
- Proposed 2008-2009 budget and property tax millage rates
- Reconsideration of backyard chicken ordinances
- Allocation of HOME funds for several projects
- Approval of contract and agreement for upgrades to the Ann Arbor Airport
- Liquor license transfers (from Romanoff’s Hall & Catering Service Inc. to Ann Arbor Lodging, L.L.C. and from escrow to Bagger Dave’s Legendary Burgers & Fries)
Monday, April 21 at 7:00 pm.
City Council Agenda
- Broadway Historic District
- HUD housing and human services needs one-year action plan
- Lots of chicken-related ordinances
- Recommendation to approve 2009-2014 Capital Improvements Plan
- Vacating of Boulevard Heights Alley
- Yield to pedestrian in crosswalk ordinance