Monday, March 17 at 7:00 pm.
City Council Agenda
NOTE: Due to CTN’s office move, this Council meeting will not be shown on TV Monday night. CTN said they expect to broadcast this meeting next Friday, March 21. The tentative start date is 7:30 pm.
« Previous Article Ann Arbor's first day of spring: Council races begin
Next Article Interesting Things Afoot in AATA Land »
- Resolution to Approve Liberty Place Condominiums Planned Project Site Plan.
- Resolution to approve the transfer of ownership and location of a 2007 Class C Liquor license from Sze-Chaun on W. Stadium to Ayse’s Cafe on Plymouth Road.
- Chicken ordinance!
- Resolution to request Washtenaw County Board of Commissioners negotiate with City for Courthouse Lease Extension for 15th District Court.
- Resolution to restart the 2008 Sidewalk Improvement Program (added after newspaper deadline).
- Resolution appointing Golf Courses Advisory Task Force Members (added after newspaper deadline).
- Resolution to approve an extension to the agreement with Village Green Residential Properties LLC (First and Washington site).