Monday, June 2 at 7:00 pm (City Hall)
- Backyard chicken ordinances (most likely the final vote)
- Resolution to approve conceptual plan to redesign Fifth Avenue and Division between Packard and Beakes to be more bicycle and pedestrian friendly
- Resolution approving the court and police facilities capital improvement bonds
Also of interest are several public hearings at Tuesday’s Planning Commission Meeting.
Tuesday, June 3 7:00 pm (City Hall)
« Previous Article Compost Cart Deadline is May 31
Next Article Borders Layoffs »
- University Village Site Plan (South University on the Village Corner). A proposal to construct a mixed-use development (retail on first level, 342 residential dwellings units on rest of floors) consisting of one 25-story tower with two wings, 20 stories each, and a total of 259 parking spaces (235 underground)
- Amendments to the Zoning Ordinance. The proposed changes would reduce front setback requirements, increase height limitations, and (for non-residential districts) allow greater floor area ratios
- Proposed Citizen Participation Ordinance that addresses the implementation of an early notification stage for citizens. The purpose is to improve communications between real estate developers who are proposing projects, City staff who will be reviewing projects, and citizens who may be affected by their plans.