Monday, December 18 at 7:00 pm.
City Council Agenda
- Resolution to Approve Non-motorized Transportation Plan
- Resolution to Approve Contract for the Greenbelt and Parkland Acquisition Millage Program
- Resolution to Authorize Renewal of Lease for 40 Apartments at Tuscan Creek Apartments for former Y residents.
- Resolution to Approve Housing Rehabilitation Agreement, Housing Affordability Agreement, Mortgage, Note and Subordination Agreement with Parkhurst Apartments Affordable Housing.
Tuesday, December 19 at 7:00 pm.
Planning Commission Agenda
« Previous Article Truth, Stockings, and Peace Weekend
Next Article Saturday in Ypsilanti: Mittenfest »
- Public Hearing and Action on Bandemer Ridge–Elks Lodge Planned Project Site Plan and Special Exception Use, 2.49 acres, 220 Sunset Road. A proposal to construct a 85,227-square foot, four-story, 37-unit residential condominium building, with 72 parking spaces (53 garage spaces) and a new 4,752-square foot, two-story Elks Lodge building with 38 parking spaces.
- Public Hearing and Action on 922 Church Street Apartments Site Plan, 0.22 acre. A proposal to construct an 11,132-square foot, three-story, four-unit (total of 24 bedrooms) apartment building and six parking spaces.